School History

  • 1940 (19 May)– St Lawrence’s Bluff point was blessed and opened by the Bishop James O’Collins, Bishop of Geraldton
  • 1940 (20 May) – Presentation Sisters started the school with 30 children
  • 1966 – Sisters of Nazareth took over the teaching duties with 108 enrolments
  • 1976 – Enrolments 264
  • 1984 – Enrolments 320
  • 1990 – Jubilee celebrations – 50 years
  • 1999 – Kindy renamed Larmenier after the foundress of Sisters of Nazareth, Victoire Larmenier
  • 2008 – Sr Marie Arts Centre opened
  • 2010 – First lay principal appointed
  • 2012 – First kindy intake as a triple stream
  • 2014 – Sr Monica passed away. She was the last teaching Sister of Nazareth in WA
  • 2015 – 75th anniversary celebration
  • 2017 – Enrolments 555